Which pricing plan is best for me?
How many times per week do I want to practice?
We recommend at least three sessions per week to see consistent progress.
For students healing from chronic pain, or injuries, we recommend at least 5 sessions per week during the "healing phase" until you see results. Success comes from consistent effort and determination. After the healing phase, you can maintain your progress with 2-3 sessions per week.
Weekly Pass is a discounted option for students who practice on average 2-3 times per week or more. This plan bills weekly, and may be paused temporarily for vacations, or canceled at any time via email request.
Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, Kid's Yoga
New Student Intro20$One Week Unlimited PassValid for one week
- Choose start date at checkout.
- Three sessions minimum recommended to feel best results.
- Best Value
Weekly Pass40$Every weekUnlimited Pass, Auto Bills Weekly, Pause/Cancel Via Email.
- May be paused, or cancelled, via email request.
1 Session20$Single Class Drop-In
- Hatha Yoga | Self Care Sunday
5 Sessions90$10% Discount Per SessionValid for one month
- Perfect for students who practice about once per week.
- Expired sessions may be rolled over to next purchase.
10 Sessions170$15% Discount Per SessionValid for 2 months
- Perfect for students practicing about twice per week.
- Expired classes may be rolled over to next purchase.
*Weekly Pass bills weekly, and is for students who want to be a part of the studio practicing yoga regularly. Plan may be suspended at anytime for vacations, or canceled by email request to firstname.lastname@example.org